Mirage LT Fly Reel by Orvis
The new Mirage® LT by Orvis is a lightweight evolution of the Mirage USA.
Minimum order €50 (Only peninsula)
Credit card, PayPal
About Mirage LT Fly Reel by Orvis
30% lighter and 30% narrower, the Mirage LT III weighs just 4.3 oz. as compared to the Mirage III at 6.2 oz.
Features a lighter version of the sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag system that adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation.
Provides the same silky smooth drag adjustments and still more stopping power than you will ever need for trout, bass, pike, musky, or carp.
Details Orvis Mirage LT Fly Reel:
- Increased retrieve rates, reduction in line coil, and is machined from the same strong, yet lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Ergonomically designed machined aluminum handle.
- Quick release spool easily converts from left- to right-hand retrieve.
- Type II anodizing.
- Type III anodized aluminum shaft reduces weight.
- Fully radiused reel foot prevents kinked leaders.
- Low-profile counterweight won’t catch fingers or fly lines.
- In black with silver accents, olive with silver accents.
- MADE IN USA.
You might also like
- On sale! -10%
Access Boots Vibram
€214.92https://www.riversfly.com/en/orvis-wading-boots/873-access-boots-vibram.html#/607-size-9">Access Boots Vibram Regular price €238.80 Price
Chat with us on WhatsApp