Clearwater Boot Vibram
Clearwater wading boots feature a Vibram® outsole for maximum traction in any wading scenario.
Our mid-priced boot features the best benefits found in higher-priced models.
Minimum order €50 (Only peninsula)
Credit card, PayPal
Clearwater wading boots by Orvis
Constructed of a durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel. A molded rubber toe cap provides great protection for your toes. Injection-molded EVA midsole creates a secure, comfortable footbed.
Features a dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments.
- Mid-priced rubber soled wading boot.
- Durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel.
- Molded rubber toe cap.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole.
- Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern.
- Accepts optional screw-in studs.
- Weighs 3 lb., 5 oz. in size 10
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Chat with us on WhatsApp
PROGRAMA KIT DIGITAL COFINANCIADO POR LOS FONDOS NEXT GENERATION (EU) DEL MECANISMO DE RECUPERACIÓN Y RESILIENCIA