Men's Ultralight Wading Boot by Orvis
Lightweight for easy packing, the Orvis Men's Ultralight Wading Boot outperforms the rest.
Winner of the 2017 IFTD Best of Show Award – Men's Wading Boots.
Minimum order €50 (Only peninsula)
Credit card, PayPal
About Men's Ultralight Wading Boot by Orvis
As an integrated part of th e Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Men's Ultralight Wading Boot offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot.
Orvis Ultralight Wading System, helps eliminate the need to leave essential gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions, and significantly reduces the energy expended in walking and wading.
Over the course of the day this becomes a tremendous benefit for the angler in terms of the overall experience.
Technical Info Men's Ultralight Wading Boot
- In cobblestone/citron. Nylon microfiber with PU coating. Polyester mesh.
- Men's whole sizes 7-14.
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot.
- Quick-drying Clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather.
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones.
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance.
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort.
- TPU plate for improved PosiGrip Screw-In Studs.
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic loctions.
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp