Orvis Hydros® Tactical Nymph
The Hydros Tactical Nymph is a fly-fishing line up to the demands of European nymphing.
Minimum order €50 (Only peninsula)
Credit card, PayPal
About Orvis Hydros® Tactical Nymph fly line
Hydros Tactical Nymph fly fishing line is designed for the specific demands of European nymphing. A subtle light taper and ultra thin diameter reduce line sag and increase sensitivity.
Works with 1- to 4-weight European Nymphing rods. Double taper conforms to competitive equipment standards.
The perfect line for all European Nymphing techniques, including Czech, Spanish, and French nymphing.
Smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. In willow. 80.5' total length.
Hydros® Tactical Nymph Technical Info
- Made in USA.
- Designed for the specific demands of European nymphing
- Ultra thin diameter reduces line sag and increases sensitivity
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Line length 80.5'
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temperatures
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- One line fits 1- to 4-weight nymphing rods
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Chat with us on WhatsApp
PROGRAMA KIT DIGITAL COFINANCIADO POR LOS FONDOS NEXT GENERATION (EU) DEL MECANISMO DE RECUPERACIÓN Y RESILIENCIA