PRO Vest by Orvis
The Orvis PRO Vest is designed to carry everything you need, but is very light and breathes well for comfort. It is built of light, abrasion-resistant nylon with a DWR coating.
Minimum order €50 (Only peninsula)
Credit card, PayPal
About Orvis PRO Vest
Orvis PRO Vest fitted design is built to conform to the body. The shoulders have a lofted spacer mesh of nylon and spandex.
There are 18 pockets 10 exterior, 6 interior, and 2 rear ergonomically designed with new materials to provide organization coupled with smooth workflow on the water.
The two lower main pockets offer compression-molded construction that add rigidity.
The upper pockets are medium size, both with Orvis custom hideaway tool port underneath two fly-drying patches.
The rear pockets offer a large pass-through game-style pocket under a full-zip rear pocket with mesh panel divider.
Other features include multiple daisy chain gear loops, elastic loops to attach tippet bars, an adjustable closure that slides vertically for a custom fit, padded collar for comfort, internal webbing hanging loop, and a tri-ring net holder centered on the rear yoke.
Orvis PRO Vest Technical Info
- Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52)
- 17½ oz. in M.
- Modern ergonomics, materials, and innovative features
- Light abrasion-resistant nylon with a DWR coating
- Fitted design is built to conform to the body
- Stretch mesh interior
- Shoulders have a lofted spacer mesh of nylon and spandex
- 18 pockets—10 exterior, 6 interior, and 2 rear
- Compression molded pocket construction that adds rigidity
- Upper pockets both with Orvis custom hideaway tool port
- Two fly-drying patches
- Multiple interior stretch mesh easy access pockets
- Elastic loops to attach tippet bars
- Adjustable closure that slides vertically for a custom fit
- Padded collar
- Tri-ring net holder
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp