Women´s Laerdal Jacket
Gudeline Women´s Laerdal Jacket has a perfect cut to protect the fly fisherwomans from the harsh elements and offer the flexibility of a technical garment where movability and organization are essentials.
Minimum order €50 (Only peninsula)
Credit card, PayPal
Women´s Laerdal Jacket
Who could give us more valuable input besides our female Power Team members when making Guidelines first ever wading gear for women? Our sessions resulted in a family named after the famous river Laerdal, also called the Queen of Rivers.
The generous cut of the Women´s Laerdal Jacket, in the right places, is there to protect fisherwomans from the harsh elements such as water, wind and cold while still offer the flexibility of a technical garment, where movability and organization are essentials. This is a jacket for every day fly fishing. This wading jacket uses a 3L nylon fabric that withstands all kind of weather with comfort in mind.
The stiffened hood brim helps cover your face during the most difficult of situations, while the high position of the double chest pockets and the Tool Bar™ allows you to organize your boxes, spools, leaders and accessories with ease.
When the temperature is lowered, just put your hands into the fleece lined hand warmer pockets to get you going. Your beanie, glove or water bottle is easily stored in the elastic inner pocket.
The weight of the Laerdal jacket is 575 g size Woman S, and are available in five sizes from XS to XL. The color is a discrete Algae Green with darker details in Charcoal. Our 3-layer nylon main fabric has a waterproofness of 20.000 mm and breathability of 20.000 g/m2/24h.
Women´s Laerdal Jacket Details
- 3D adjustable hood and a stiffened brim that works great with or without head wear.
- Rinse proof YKK AquaGuard® zippers in the front and in the chest pockets
- Two high positioned chest pockets, each with internal organizer for leaders & tippet spools
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- External Tool Bar™ to fasten your accessories
- Drop tail for extra warmth
- Adjustable bottom hem with mesh drainage canal
- Articulated elbows for increased movability
- DuoDrag™ Sleeve Closure system
- D-ring in the neck for your net
- Elastic inner pocket for quick storage
Clean-All-The-Way Product Report
Heavy duty main materials are used which provides for a long lasting product. All main fabrics, buckles and much of the trims are 3rd party bluesign® approved. This jacket is a fluorocarbon free product.
Women´s Laerdal Jacket Technical Info
- Breathability 20000
- Waterproofness 20000
- Colour Graphite
- Eco Friendl
- Bluesign® Approved Materials.
- Fluorocarbon free
- Fabric 3-layer 100% Nylon Taslan
- Weight 754g / size L
- Zippers YKK Vislon™ and Aquaguard™
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp
PROGRAMA KIT DIGITAL COFINANCIADO POR LOS FONDOS NEXT GENERATION (EU) DEL MECANISMO DE RECUPERACIÓN Y RESILIENCIA