Clearwater Fly Fishing Rods Series by Orvis
Complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers.
Comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream to two handers.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It’s still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks.
Quiver models include Tightline 10’ 3-wt., Musky 9’4” 11-wt., and Trout Spey 11’4” 3wt.
Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium action small stream rods to medium fast freshwater rods and fast action big-game rods. The new Clearwater® Rod Series offers 27 models.
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents.
- Quick rod identifier on the blank.
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert.
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats.
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability.
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip.
- Comes with gray Cordura rod tube.
- Designed in Vermont.
Chat with us on WhatsApp